Regular Admission - Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] - Eligibility
A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering
must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and
Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other examination as equivalent thereto.
The admission to the B.Tech. course, excepting NRI Quota, is through a
State-Level Entrance Test called "Engineering, Agricultural Sciences and
Medical Common Entrance Test" (EAMCET), conducted by the Government of
Andhra Pradesh. All eligible applicants have to qualify at the entrance
test, EAMCET. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with
the merit secured at the EAMCET. The Convener-AC of EAMCET admits the
candidates based on marks secured in Intermediate or an equivalent
examination and the rank secured in EAMCET.
The Management admits candidates for the Management and NRI quota based on
merit. The candidates should have a first class in Intermediate or
qualifying examination or 50% secured in optional subjects: Mathematics,
Physics, and Chemistry and also qualified in EAMCET which is conducted by
Lateral Entry Admissions - Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] - Eligibility
The Convener of ECET admits the candidates from the stream of Diploma
Holders to II Year B.Tech.
The qualification needed is a pass in Diploma in relevant branch and also
qualified in ECET examination conducted by the State Government as per the
G.O. Ms. No. 61 Dated. 26-05-2006.
Regular Admission - Polytechnic Diploma - Eligibility Requirements
Selection of candidates is governed by the Rules and regulations laid down
in this regard from time to time.
Candidates who wish to seek admission in any of the diploma
courses will have to appear for Common Entrance Examination for
Polytechnics (CEEP) conducted by the State Board of Technical Education
and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Only the candidates satisfying
the following requirements will be eligible to appear for the common
entrance examination (CEEP).
1. The candidates seeking admission should have
appeared for the X Class examination, conducted by the Board of Secondary
Education, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent Examination thereto, at the time
of making application to the Common Entrance Examination for Polytechnics
(CEEP). In case candidates who apply pending results of their qualifying
examinations their selection shall be subject to production of proof of
their passing the qualifying examination in one attempt or compartmentally
at the time of interview for admission.
2. Admissions are made based on the merit rank obtained
in the CEEP and the reservations rules stipulated by the government of
Andhra Pradesh form time to time.
Procedure to apply for Provisional Certificate:
- Collect application from the Examination cell at the Campus.
- Get the certification for the award of class by senior faculty member by
producing all original marks memos.
- Enclose a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, JNTUK or payable in
the Examination Cell at the Campus..
- The completed application is to be handed over to the examination cell,
for forwarding the same to JNTUK.
- It may take two to three weeks for getting PC from JNTUK through college.
Procedure to apply for Original Degree and Migration Certificate:
- The procedure to get Original Degree will be announced by JNTUK along
with the announcement of convocation batch. Student may browse JNTUK web
- Students have to apply to JNTUK, after paying the required fee at the
University. The application & fee details are available at JNTUK.
- The Degree certificate will be sent to the student address by JNTUK.
Procedure for Recounting:
- Fee is to be paid at examination cell in cash along with application.
- Student has to produce Xerox copy of result for which he is applying. If
it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed
over to the examination cell while applying.
- No recounting for Lab Marks
Procedure to correct Names in Marks list:
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, JNTUK.
- Student has to apply through Examination cell along with Xerox copy of
SSC Marks memo, and Original copies of marks lists on which correction
is to be made.
- Once forwarded by the Principal, the student can approach the University
for getting the duplicate memo
Procedure to get Duplicate Marks Memo:
- Student has to make a police complaint and should produce a certificate
in this regard from the police station. The certificate should specify
that the marks list is untraceable, Registered No, and Name of the
- Student has to submit an application to the Controller of Examinations,
JNTUK with a request to issue a duplicate marks memo. Original copy of
above certificate is to be enclosed.
- Once forwarded by the Principal, The student can approach the University for getting the duplicate memo.
General Rules & Regulations
Class Room Manners :
- Students should be polite, dignified, neat and obedient.
- Students are expected to be seated in the Lecture hall five minutes
before the commencement of the class.
- Students should stand up as a mark of respect when a faculty enters or
leaves the classroom.
- Students should maintain discipline & silence inside the lecture hall /
drawing hall / labs / workshops.
- Student's movement outside the classroom in between the lecture class is
- Students should bring their own calculators, drawing instruments,
charts, data book etc., whenever needed.
- Students are expected to take care of their belongings.
- Students are instructed not to bring any valuable items to the college.
- Using MOBILE / WALKMAN / CAMERA inside the college campus is strictly
- Avoid chewing bubble gum, chocolate inside the class room during lecture
- Students should wear their own lab coats and bring observation notebooks
to the laboratory classes regularly.
- Record of Experiments done in a particular class should be submitted in
the next lab class.
- Students who do not submit the record note in time will not be allowed
to do the next experiments and will not be given attendance for that
- Students will not be allowed to leave the laboratory until they complete