Department of ECE
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
PEO-I: To acquire fundamental knowledge in basic and applied engineering sciences to formulate and solve problems related to Electronics & Communication Engineering.
PEO-II: To develop theoretical and practical knowledge in Electronics & Communication Engineering courses to design/innovate and create novel products/ solutions to real life problems.
PEO-III: To exhibit professionalism, multidisciplinary approach and ethical attitude with good managerial and entrepreneur skills to meet the needs of industry and society.
PEO-IV: To recognize the need for research, further studies and continuous learning to adopt oneself in the ever growing technological scenario.
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- an ability to communicate effectively
- the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- a knowledge of contemporary issues
- an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- to analyze and synthesize the knowledge of various courses to create novel products/effective solutions to real life problems.
- To acquire sufficient knowledge and skills to pursue higher education.