Department of EEE
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
- To prepare graduate engineers with good knowledge of Electrical & Electronics Engineering along with the basic sciences.
- To train the graduates with theoretical & practical knowledge for solving real life problems with creative skills.
- To build the student’s capabilities to comprehend and solve multi disciplinary nature of engineering & technological problems along with knowledge of professional ethics & life skills.
- To produce graduates to adapt for the change in needs of modern electrical industries, needs of society and inculcate abilities to pursue higher education.
- Able to implement the engineering skills in the day to day life.
- Able to integrate the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools for the better engineering problems.
- Able to designing, analyzing and interpreting the data.
- Able to meet realistic needs such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and sustainability.
- Able to lead the multidisciplinary duties.
- Able to recognize, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Able to maintain the balance between professional and ethical responsibility.
- Able to communicate effectively and lively.
- Able to design better engineering solutions which reflects the global, economic, environmental, social aspects
- An ever learning nature which improves the personal development.
- Steps towards the contemporary issues too.
- Graduates of the program should be able to analyze the operation and control electrical drives and machines and to design the efficient and fast drives.
- Program should produce electrical engineers who can understand the power system thoroughly and able to plan, design and control more efficiently and effectively.