Regular Admission - Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharmacy] - Eligibility
A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in pharmacy must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Biology,Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other examination as equivalent thereto.
The admission to the B.pharmacy. course, excepting NRI Quota, is through a State-Level Entrance Test called "Engineering, Agricultural Sciences and Medical Common Entrance Test" (EAMCET), conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. All eligible applicants have to qualify at the entrance test, EAMCET. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the EAMCET. The Convener-AC of EAMCET admits the candidates based on marks secured in Intermediate or an equivalent examination and the rank secured in EAMCET.
The Management admits candidates for the Management and NRI quota based on merit. The candidates should have a first class in Intermediate or qualifying examination or 50% secured in optional subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry and also qualified in EAMCET which is conducted by State Government.
Procedure to apply for Provisional Certificate:
- Collect application from the Examination cell at the Campus.
- Get the certification for the award of class by senior faculty member by producing all original marks memos.
- Enclose a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, JNTUK or payable in the Examination Cell at the Campus..
- The completed application is to be handed over to the examination cell, for forwarding the same to JNTUK.
- It may take two to three weeks for getting PC from JNTUK through college.
Procedure to apply for Original Degree and Migration Certificate:
- The procedure to get Original Degree will be announced by JNTUK along with the announcement of convocation batch. Student may browse JNTUK web site: www.jntuk.edu.in
- Students have to apply to JNTUK, after paying the required fee at the University. The application & fee details are available at JNTUK.
- The Degree certificate will be sent to the student address by JNTUK.
Procedure for Recounting:
- Fee is to be paid at examination cell in cash along with application.
- Student has to produce Xerox copy of result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell while applying.
- No recounting for Lab Marks
Procedure to correct Names in Marks list:
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, JNTUK.
- Student has to apply through Examination cell along with Xerox copy of SSC Marks memo, and Original copies of marks lists on which correction is to be made.
- Once forwarded by the Principal, the student can approach the University for getting the duplicate memo
Procedure to get Duplicate Marks Memo:
- Student has to make a police complaint and should produce a certificate in this regard from the police station. The certificate should specify that the marks list is untraceable, Registered No, and Name of the student.
- Student has to submit an application to the Controller of Examinations, JNTUK with a request to issue a duplicate marks memo. Original copy of above certificate is to be enclosed.
- Once forwarded by the Principal, The student can approach the University for getting the duplicate memo.
General Rules & Regulations
Class Room Manners :
- Students should be polite, dignified, neat and obedient.
- Students are expected to be seated in the Lecture hall five minutes before the commencement of the class.
- Students should stand up as a mark of respect when a faculty enters or leaves the classroom.
- Students should maintain discipline & silence inside the lecture hall / drawing hall / labs / workshops.
- Student's movement outside the classroom in between the lecture class is strictly prohibited.
- Students should bring their own calculators, drawing instruments, charts, data book etc., whenever needed.
- Students are expected to take care of their belongings.
- Students are instructed not to bring any valuable items to the college.
- Using MOBILE / WALKMAN / CAMERA inside the college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid chewing bubble gum, chocolate inside the class room during lecture hour.
- Students should wear their own lab coats and bring observation notebooks to the laboratory classes regularly.
- Record of Experiments done in a particular class should be submitted in the next lab class.
- Students who do not submit the record note in time will not be allowed to do the next experiments and will not be given attendance for that laboratory class.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the laboratory until they complete the experiment