EEE Department was established in 2002 with an intake of 60 students. Later the intake has been enhanced to 120+24 in 2010.This department has been accredited (Twice) by NBA of AICTE New Delhi. The other accreditations include NAAC with A grade, and Institute of Engineers (INDIA).The department has excellent Lab facilities costing
50 Lakhs with state of art equipments. The Lab facilities include Electrical Machines Lab, Power Electronics Lab, Power Systems Lab, Control System Lab, Electrical Measurements Lab, Computer Simulation Lab, and Research & Innovation Center. These labs are well maintained by qualified and well trained technical staff members.
The students have excellent academic record in terms of percentage of marks and GATE ranks. The students have outstanding record in Campus Placements. They are trained in the area communication skills, moral ethics and personality development by encouraging them to participate in co-curricular and extracurricular and social services such as NSS etc.
The Vision is to educate the students of EEE Department to the global standards so as to excel on par with students of premier institutions maintaining moral ethics.
The mission is to strengthen the department in the area of professional research and innovation to enhance the Entrepreneurship Development, Industry Institution Interaction so as to sustain the development in the area of Electrical & Electronics Engineering and making the students competitive in the global market.
- PEO1:To prepare graduate engineers with good knowledge of Electrical & Electronics Engineering along with the basic sciences.
PEO2: To train the graduates with theoretical & practical knowledge for solving real life problems with creative skills.
PEO3: To build the student’s capabilities to comprehend and solve multi-disciplinary nature of engineering & technological problems along with knowledge of professional ethics & life skills.
PEO4: To produce graduates to adapt for the change in needs of modern electrical industries, needs of society and inculcate abilities to pursue higher education.
- Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Acquire knowledge to face competitive examinations like GATE, GRE and TOFEL etc.
Ability to analyze design and model various electrical components, machines & equipment.
Take up challenges in the profession in the fields of power generation, transmission, distribution, equipment design and related fields.
Ability to solve economical & social problems maintaining the balance between professional and ethical responsibility.